NOTE: The closing date for this position has already passed
- Category: Accounting / Finance, Execute. / Management
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full-time
Duties + Requirements
- SCOPE OF WORK
- In broad terms the general manager oversees the following key performance areas
- Drive the broader goals of the company, in terms of the management, by planning and implementing Strategic Management Plans
- Management and training of staff in line with the Company of Excellence.
- Maintain the highest standards of operations and ensure that all your responsibilities well done and high responsibility.
- Effective financial management by working with the management team to operate within budgeting parameters and with fiscal discipline.
- Settle with the tax department ( tax declaration monthly, yearly and tax audit)
- Manage all staffs to take responsibility (checking and controlling etc..)
- Manager all works which related to purchasing at oversea and local
- Manage all accounting and Finance (Closing entry, A/R, A/P, N/R, N/P, Loan, Bank, Fixed assets and Inventory Management)
- Calculate costing / Cost analysis
- Auditing work monthly and yearly
- Prepare budget Plant and Financial analysis
- Speak fluently and writing Excellence at least two languages ( English and Chinese)
- High responsibility all Managements
- Come early and leave lately
- Work under pressure
- Good experience on import & Export Product
- Settle with custom department
- Understand and goods practice on accounting Software (QuickBooks Enterprise)
- Check and control all warehouses ( Issued stock, purchased stock, staffs, and control stock timely and perfectly)
- Manage all fixed assets (Trucks, Cars, Machinery, heavy machinery, office furniture, Building, Land, warehouse, WIP and others to be done well)
- A minimum of 9 year’s work experience with standard company and large company
- Only male may apply
- Age: 30 to 40 years old
- Master and CPA/ACCA Degree (with Prestige University)
M-SolutionThe details of this job was taken from the web site Bong Thom dot Com (www.BongThom.com)
Copyright © 2000 to 2013. Krawma Co.