NOTE: The closing date for this position has already passed
Amret, established in 1991, is a leading microfinance institution that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services for low income people as well as micro, small and medium enterprises-while at the same time achieving a high level of financial and social performance. Amret, invested by outstanding shareholders including Advans, Proparco, GRET, LFP, FMO, Oikocredit, and Botta, is currently operating in 16 provinces. Amret has 2,047 highly dedicated employee and seeks one following positions:
POSITION TITLE: Accountant – 01 post
REPORT TO: Senior Accountant
SHORT-LIST DATE: To be confirmed
- Category: Accounting / Finance
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full-time
Duties + Requirements
- Reviews and verifies daily journal entries of accounting transactions for Head Office
- Prepares and posts monthly, semi-annual, and annual financial statements
- Reconciles monthly posted fixed asset transactions and balances per general ledger against fixed asset
- Prepares non-standard journal entries (i.e. adjustment over changes in accounting errors, estimates, polices...etc.)
- Participates in system training, sets up parameters in core banking system (T24); and
- Cooperates with and assists other accounting team members when necessary and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields
- Two years’ experience in accounting or finance
- Knowledge in accounting, finance, or auditing
- Good English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (MS. Office, accounting software, esp. spreadsheet skill etc.)
- Holding car’s or motor’s driving license
- Flexibility, patience, initiative, and strong commitment
- Honesty, pleasance, and positive attitude; and
- Willingness to travel to any provinces
Amret provides candidates a competitive salary based on education, prior-experience, and potential. We offer annual salary increase plus other benefits such as annual incentive, 24-hour hospital and surgical and personal accident insurance, provident fund, good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law. The successful candidates will be equipped with numerous training programs and development opportunities in order to enhance his/her competency to be highly dedicated & talented employee by corporative colleagues & managements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can take an application form at any Amret's office nearest to you or download www.amret.com.kh, and then send it with the title of: Apply for Accountant. The interested candidate should submit the following documents:
- Employment Application with current photo (size 4x6).
- Photo copy of any diplomas or certificates which certified by Municipal.
- Photo copy of recommendation of previous employment, family book, ID Card, or Certificate of Birth (if any).
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The submitted documents will not be returned.
Copyright © 2000 to 2014. Krawma Co.