|** Email job to me|
Generator Mechanic, FSN-4, FP-AA (Announcement No. 015-12)
NOTE: The closing date for this position has already passed
U.S. EmbassyPhnom Penhseekingindividualthe positionGenerator Mechanicthe Facilities Management Office.|
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
POSITION: Generator Mechanic, FSN-4, FP-AA
OPENING DATE: April 4, 2012
CLOSING DATE: April 18, 2012
WORK HOURS: Full-time 44 hours/week
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
jobholder provides full time mechanic support services infollowing tradescrafts series: performing journeyman level workanythe following tradescrafts: Diesel engine maintenance mechanic, diesel engine diagnosticrepair mechanic, generator dynamo electrical power systems technician, digital engine controls technician, electrician, pipe-fitter, plumber, welder, machinist, , diesel fuel delivery attendant, emergency services provider. Thisan “on call attimes” position requiringjobholderexpectagreeprovide after hours services,compensation,necessary.
A copythe complete position description listingdutiesresponsibilitiesavailable atHuman Resources Office’s SharePoint.
|Duties + Requirements|
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO: RecruitmentPHP@state.gov
1. Eligible Family Member (EFM): An individual relateda US Government employeeonethe following ways:
2. US Citizen Eligible Family Member (USEFM): For purposesreceivingpreferencehiring forqualified position,EFM who meetsfollowing criteria:
3. Appointment Eligible Family Member (AEFM): EFM (see above) eligible forFamily Member AppointmentpurposesMission employment:
4. MemberHousehold (MOH): An individual who accompanies a direct-hire Foreign, Civil,uniformed service member permanently assignedstationed atU.S. Foreign Service postestablishment abroad,atofficethe American InstituteTaiwan. An MOH is:
A MOHunder COM authoritymay includeparent, unmarried partner, other relativeadult child who falls outsideDepartment’s current legalstatutory definitionfamily member. A MOH doeshavebeUS Citizen.
5. Not Ordinarily Resident (NOR) – An individual who:
NOR employees are compensated underGSFS salary schedule,underLCP.
6. Ordinarily Resident (OR) – A Foreign NationalUS citizen who:
EFMs without US Social Security Numbers are also OR. All OR employees, including US citizens, are compensatedaccordancethe Local Compensation Plan (LCP).
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: April 18th, 2012
US MissionPhnom Penh provides equal opportunityfairequitable treatmentemploymentall people without regardrace, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status,sexual orientation. DepartmentState also strivesachieve equal employment opportunity inpersonnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
EEO complaint procedurenot availableindividuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital statuspolitical affiliation. Individualssuch complaints should avail themselvesthe appropriate grievance procedures, remediesprohibited personnel practices, and/or courtsrelief.
|** Email job to me|
Copyright © 2000 to 2013. Krawma Co.