|** Email job to me|
Generator Mechanic, FSN-4, FP-AA (Announcement No. 015-12)
NOTE: The closing date for this position has already passed
The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh is seeking an individual for the position of Generator Mechanic for the Facilities Management Office.|
OBong Thom dot Com - the premier source for Cambodian job announcementsPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
POSITION: Generator Mechanic, FSN-4, FP-AA
OPENING DATE: April 4, 2012
CLOSING DATE: April 18, 2012
WORK HOURS: Full-time 44 hours/week
ALL ORDINARILY RESIDENT (OR) APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND/OR RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION.
The jobholder provides full time mechanic support services in the following trades and crafts series: performing journeyman level work in any of the following trades or crafts: Diesel engine maintenance mechanic, diesel engine diagnostic and repair mechanic, generator dynamo electrical power systems technician, digital engine controls technician, electrician, pipe-fitter, plumber, welder, machinist, , diesel fuel delivery attendant, emergency services provider. This is an “on call at all times” position requiring the jobholder to expect and agree to provide after hours services, with compensation, when necessary.
A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is avaBong Thom dot Com - the premier source for Cambodian job announcementsilable at the Human Resources Office’s SharePoint.
|Duties + Requirements|
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO: RecruitmentPHP@state.gov
1. Eligible Family Member (EFM): An individual related to a US Government employee in one of the following ways:
2. US Citizen Eligible Family Member (USEFM): For purposes of receiving a preference in hiring for a qualified position, an EFM who meets the following criteria:
3. Appointment Eligible Family Member (AEFM): EFM (see above) eligible for a Family Member Appointment for purposes of Mission employment:
4. Member of Household (MOH): An individual who accompanies a direct-hire Foreign, Civil, or uniformed service member permanently assigned or stationed at a U.S. Foreign Service post or establishment abroad, or at an office of the American Institute in Taiwan. An MOH is:
A MOH is under COM authority and may include a parent, unmarried partner, other relative or adult child who falls outside the Department’s current legal and statutory definition of family member. A MOH does not have to be a US Citizen.
5. Not Ordinarily Resident (NOR) – An individual who:
NOR employees are compensated under a GS or FS salary schedule, not under the LCP.
6. Ordinarily Resident (OR) – A Foreign National or US citizen who:
EFMs without US Social Security Numbers are also OR. All OR employees, including US citizens, are compensated in accordance with the Local Compensation Plan (LCP).
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: April 18th, 2012
The US Mission in Phnom Penh provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
|** Email job to me|
Copyright © 2000 to 2014. Krawma Co.